Discussions under Developer Forum

NHibernate V2

first post: fishern wrote: Any chance of a updating this to the latest release of NHibernate? ...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

User creation problem using Nhibernate membership provider and Oracle10g

first post: mdsamim wrote: Hi EverybodY I tried to implement the asp.net user and role ma...

latest post: mdsamim wrote: Thanks a lot! thank you very much. Yes,Password is a reserved wo...

Multiple project that use nhibernate

first post: eric65 wrote: Hi, I already have a web application that use nhibernate with a cl...

User hbm.xml, boolean/UserType

first post: jenci wrote: Why use a UserType for boolean? YesNo or TrueFalse NHibernate type ...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: Thanks for your feedback. The original implementation was done when...

How about an installer as release?

first post: curibolico wrote: Have you guys thought about having a setup project on your VS solut...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: Good suggestion. I will see what I can do to make this happen. It w...

NHibernate newer versions

first post: oleiro wrote: Is there a guideline that should I use to update this provider to t...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: I did not realize there was a new version. Depending on what change...

How to link with custom entities?

first post: Gradiation wrote: Hi Guys, Just trying to get NHibernateProvider to work, but can...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: Yes, if you only need to get details about a user at runtime what y...

Object Reference not set to an instance of an object

first post: graphex wrote: If RequiresQuestionAndAnswer is false, creating a new user tries to...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: Thanks! Good catch. I will make the update in the code. Cheers.

How to determine which flavor of NHibernateProvider is referenced

first post: lvildosola wrote: There are a different releases of the NHibernateProvider.dll assemb...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions