Discussions under User Forum

User creation problem using Nhibernate membership provider and Oracle10g

first post: mdsamim wrote: Hi EverybodY I tried to implement the asp.net user and role ma...

latest post: mdsamim wrote: Thanks a lot! thank you very much. Yes,Password is a reserved wo...

Windows Authentification and NHibernateProvider role provide

first post: gauthierd wrote: Hi, I want to use windows authentification to login the users ac...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: I apologize for taking so long to respond. I have been away from th...

NHibernate newer versions

first post: oleiro wrote: Is there a guideline that should I use to update this provider to t...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: I did not realize there was a new version. Depending on what change...

How to link with custom entities?

first post: Gradiation wrote: Hi Guys, Just trying to get NHibernateProvider to work, but can...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: Yes, if you only need to get details about a user at runtime what y...

Is source code for this available?

first post: jafin wrote: Just wondering if source code is available. Clicking on the source ...

latest post: lvildosola wrote: I temporarily added a package to the Releases page that contains al...

How to determine which flavor of NHibernateProvider is referenced

first post: lvildosola wrote: There are a different releases of the NHibernateProvider.dll assemb...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions